For some reason my post was gone so here i am rewriting it.
Done quite abit of shopping in september so here i am sharing with you what I have got. I have not tried every single items in here yet so some reviews are my first impressions. Disclaimer: Items are bought with my own $$$.
1. Givenchy perfume – very irresistible
2. Marc jacob O!mega bronze – 102 tantric
(Free samples and pouch from givenchy)
3. Tosowoong 4D vibration smart clean pore brush
(Free skincare samples and small pore brush)
4. He-shi day to day gradual tan
5. Tanya burr lip glosses – heart skipped a beat, chic, aurora, picnic in the park
6. Real techniques expert face brush
7. Eos shaving cream – lavender
8. It’s a 10 miracle leave in product
9. Nyx butter lipstick – little susie, taffy
10. Nyx butter lipgloss – peaches and cream
11. Hard candy ombre lipstick – confidence
12. Elf lip exfoliator
13. Elf smudge pot – back to basics
14. Elf under eye HD setting powder
15. Elf lip lock pencil
16. Maybelline the rocket volume mascara
17. Sleek magnitude lengthen magnitude volumise mascara (not a fan doesn’t lengthen or volumise at all)
18. Maybelline lasting drama pen gel liner (love it! Not sure of the staying power but very black and easy to use)
From singapore guardian:
19. Boots simply sensitive toner
20. Catrice limited edition eyeshadow pen – mermaid it, mermaiday mayday
21. Catrice liquid metal eyeshadows – look me in the ice, petrol pan, nougat it right
From singapore watson:
22. Bourjois healthy balance powder – 52 vanille
From BHG departmental store:
23. Mistine nudy brown complete eye palette
Nyx butter lipsticks and lipgloss~
Comfortable to wear, pigmented, affordable, love the finish, not drying and lipgloss is not sticky.
Tanya burr lip glosses~
Really pigmented for lipgloss wise, comfortable to wear, non-sticky and smells good too.
Hard candy ombre lipstick~
Love the concept but not a huge fan of this shade wanted to get another shade but it was not available. Nice shine and creamy.
Mistine nudy brown complete eye palette~
A dupe for the naked palette! Comparison will be done on my next post. Stay tuned.
Marc Jacob O!mega bronze~
Comes in only one shade. Suitable for fair to medium skin tone. Smooth texture and really high quality. Doesn’t look orange on the skin.
Catrice liquid metal eyeshadows~
Love the pigmentation, really affordable and creamy. The packaging could be better as the shadows do not stick to the pan really well, do becareful when handling.
Catrice limited edition eyeshadow pen~
Pretty colours could be use as a base for eyeshadows. Eyeshadow primer needed to prevent creasing.
Hope you enjoyed looking through what i’ve got! Have a great day.